Haiti – FLASH : Japan scholarship for Haitian lecturers
Japan’s Ministry of Training, Tradition, Sport, Science and Expertise (MEXT) declares that it has simply opened a scholarship program for present Haitian lecturers.
Program : Trainer Coaching Scholar :
This program is geared toward present major, secondary or instructor coaching lecturers for the aim of researching college schooling in Japan.
Necessities of Candidates :
– Be of Haitian nationality.
– Have a college or educating coaching college diploma;
– Be a major, secondary or instructor coaching instructor;
– Have at the least 5 years of expertise as a instructor as of October 1, 2021;
– Be born after April 2, 1986:
– Have the ability to go to Japan in September or October 2021;
– Have the motivation to be taught Japanese and Japanese tradition;
– Have a great command of English as the teachings will probably be taught in English.
Extra data : www.studyinjapan.go.jp/en/smap-stopj-applications-teacher.html
Choice steps :
Please learn the required data rigorously earlier than making use of. Obtain and full the required paperwork talked about on the MEXT web site, in Japanese or English www.studyinjapan.go.jp/en/smap-stopj-applications-teacher.html
Deadline for submission of paperwork: February 3, 2021
1 – The outcomes of the number of recordsdata will typically be communicated to you by e mail. Submitted paperwork won’t be returned.
2. Written examination on Embassy premises (mid-February 2021).
3. Interview within the premises of the Embassy (finish of February 2021).
4. Choice on the degree of the Ministry of Training, Tradition, Sport, Science and Expertise in Japan.
5. Ultimate outcome (starting of July to mid-August 2021).
6. Immigration to Japan (September or October 2021).
Be aware that the dates could change relying on the scenario.
IMPORTANT : Please notice that the Embassy solely accepts paperwork deposited on the Embassy (Hexagone 2F, Angles Rues Darguin et Clerveaux, Pétion-Ville). Nonetheless, given the Covid-19 outbreak, the Embassy can also be accepting submissions by put up however not by e mail.
No doc will probably be accepted after the deadline. It’s advisable to make use of a traceable means.
When you’ve got any questions :
E mail: email@example.com
Phone 2256-3333 / 5885
Web site : www.studyinjapan.go.jp/en/