YNW Melly was all smiles when he appeared in court on Thursday where he told fans he would be home soon.
The Miramar rapper is facing the death penalty if he is convicted for a double murder. Considering that his life is at stakes, YNW Melly is in good spirit as he faced the judge for another court hearing. The 20-year-old rapper is accused of killing two of his friends in the fall of last year and drove around the block with the dead bodies in his car. He is proclaiming his innocence, saying that they were killed in a drive-by shooting.
Melly shared a video of himself in court on his Instagram page, where he told fans that he is maintaining his faith in God. “I’ll be home soon. I’m smiling because God is with me – Melly #innocent #icee,” he wrote. In the clip, you can see him entering the courtroom in handcuffs while smiling and talking with his attorneys. His co-accused, YNW Bortlen, was also in court.
Both men are facing the death penalty if convicted for the murder. The rapper is maintaining a positive outlook despite the seriousness of the case before him. There is no news yet on when or if he will be granted bail. The judge previously denied his request for bond saying that he is a danger to the community.
Drake Sued By Woman Claiming She Sustained Brain Injury At His Concert
Drake is getting sued by another female.
The good thing for the Canadian rapper is that this lawsuit not related to any alleged sexual misconduct, but the bad news is that he is getting sued. Amanda Giovacco, 24, of Staten Island, filed a lawsuit against Drake claiming that she received brain injuries at his concert at Madison Square Garden in August 2016 when someone threw a beer bottle that hit her in the head. She is also suing Madison Square Garden and Live Nation claiming negligence in allowing the crowd to get raucous, Page Six reported.
“Amanda Giovacco, was violently struck by a beer bottle that was thrown while attending the Drake concert, was maliciously and without just cause provocation, subjected to a battery,” her lawsuit claims.
Giovacco argued in her lawsuit that the venue was negligent when they allowed vendors to serve “excessive amounts of alcohol” to partygoers and that the venue was overcrowded with inadequate security. She accused the venue of improperly serving partygoers beer in glass bottles instead of plastic containers, one of which hit her in the head causing permanent damages.
The 24-year-old female also claimed that Drake has a history of violence at his concerts and that Live Nation and Madison Square Gardens didn’t take enough steps to ensure that the venue was safe. She claimed that she “sustained a traumatic brain injury and seizures,” which derailed her dreams of going to medical school.
Drake has not yet responded to the lawsuit.
Rick Ross Announces ‘Port Of Miami 2’ Release Date & Cover Art
Rick Ross has finally revealed the release date for his forthcoming album, Port Of Miami 2.
Rozay is getting ready to unleash some new music on the airwaves, and we can’t wait. The Maybach Music Group Boss just announced the release date for Port of Miami 2 is set for August 9th. The project will arrive thirteen years after the original version was released back in 2006. Rick Ross also revealed the cover art for the project on Twitter.
Ricky Rozay paid homage to his late friend and former manager Black Bo, who died in 2017 after falling ill. The cover art features a photo of Ross holding a pendant with Black Bo’s image inscribed on it. The Miami rapper also shared a trailer for the project in which he got baptized.
“I sat in a room alone, no television, no music, I just listened to my heart beat,” Rozay said. “Are you just standing there or does your heart beat? Was you meant to die? Did you want to live or was you born to kill? Listen to my heart beat.”
Rick Ross has released two singles off the album so far, a collaboration with Swizz Beatz, “BIG TYME.” He also released the Wale-assisted track “Act A Fool.”
— Epic Records (@Epic_Records) July 16, 2019
British Drill Rapper Unknown T Charged With Murder Facing Life
British rapper Unknown T is on a murder charge.
The 19-year-old Drill rapper, Daniel Lena, is schedule to appear in court on Thursday (July 18) to answer to charges of murder and violent disorder. The charges stemmed from the 2018 New Year’s Day stabbing death of 20-year-old Steven Narvaez-Jara, who was killed at a party in Islington, London,” BBC reported. Unknown T and two other men have since been charged with the murder. Another man was also stabbed in the same incident, but recovered after getting treatment at the hospital. Narvaez-Jara was pronounced dead on the scene when medics arrived.
Unknown T is a fast rising London rapper who is best known for his song “Homerton B.” T has since established himself as one of the most recognized names in the UK’s drill rap scene. He also previously received a major co-sign from Drake during his European tour where he performed at several shows in the UK.
T also recently collaborate with the likes of WSTRN on the single “Medusa” and AJ Tracey on the track “Leave Dat Trap” which has been getting a lot of attention.
The murder charge is now threatening to derail his career, however, if he could beat these charges, Unknown T would be well on his way to become London’s next biggest star.
African News5 months ago
ICT Tenders: Government at work
News4 months ago
Suspend intended CAL lease of Boeing aircraft, T&T Opposition urges
American Entertainment4 months ago
Chicago Mayor Says City Will Send Smollett Bill for Investigation
News4 months ago
Perimeter fencing to improve safety at Red Bank Primary
Music3 months ago
Christopher Martin – I'm A Big Deal | Official Music Video
African News3 months ago
Clashes in Peru coca eradication operation leave at least two dead
Music3 months ago
Cristy Barber from VP RECORDS flys in for Chino Album Launch
Trinidad News4 months ago
Heavy Fines for Breaching Plastic Ban Law in Barbados, But Opposition Says They’re Too High